Almost 2 weeks after the catastrophic flood in Southern Alberta, the recovery process in Calgary has been nothing short of amazing. First responders and volunteers alike have committed their hearts and souls to getting people back in their homes and to ensuring there is as much support available as possible. Canmore has made huge strides towards cleanup efforts and are on the road to figuring things out. High River, however, still sits under water in many parts (watch CTVs latest report), and its 13,000 residents are still homeless, without their local jobs, hospital and community. Continue reading "Donate A Car Joins Flood Recovery: Supporting the Red Cross" →
You have Our Gratitude
- Thank you Michelle from Calgary for donating a 1996 mazda B2300 to BC & Alberta Guide Dog Services
- Thank you Metro Roofing & Sheet Metal from Langley for donating a 2004 Ford F250 to Kidney Cancer Canada
- Thank you Faythe from Surrey for donating a 2003 Hyundai Elantra to Focus on the Family Canada
- Thank you Jenner Chevrolet Buick from Victoria for donating a 2008 Ford F350 to Autism Canada
- Thank you Axumawit from Edmonton for donating a 2007 Dodge Caliber to Kids Cancer Care Foundation
- Thank you Brett from Sherwood Park for donating a 1985 Ford F150 to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Irene from Toronto for donating a 2004 Toyota Echo to Toronto Humane Society
- Thank you Huong from Oakville for donating a 2010 Subaru Forester XT to ElderDog Canada Inc.
- Thank you Les Centres from Toronto for donating a 2005 GM Chevrolet to Kidney Cancer Canada
- Thank you Robert from Edmonton for donating a 2006 Audi A4 to Boyle Street Community Services
- Thank you Amanda from Winnipeg for donating a 2004 Nissan Murano to Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Thank you Jeffrey from Cumberland for donating a 2001 Toyota Echo to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Jeffrey from Cumberland for donating a 2002 Subaru Outback to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Vivianne from Red Deer for donating a 2003 Ford Windstar to Red Deer Hospice Society
- Thank you Dale from East St Paul for donating a 1998 GMC 1500 to Diabetes Canada