Parkinson Disease charities are diligently serving, supporting, and researching. Your gifts help!
Did You Know?
Parkinson Disease charities are the national voice of Canadians living with Parkinson’s. From diagnosis to discovery, they guide the way for Canadians to live well with Parkinson’s disease. This is through education, advocacy and support services. Their National Research Program funds research to search for better treatments and a cure.
Parkinson Disease charities have some special events scheduled in the next few months. Check out their websites for more information on things like
- Informative webinars on issues that affect Parkinson patients. These include physiotherapy, medical marijuana, driving, and more.
- Fundraising options: help support your charity of choice in exactly way you wish to.
Get involved on behalf of Parkinson Disease patients and caregivers
Here are a few of the charities you may wish to check-in with:
The Parkinson Association of Alberta
The Parkinson Society British Columbia
Parkinson Society Southwestern Ontario
Dancing with Parkinson’s Inc.
Movement Centre of Manitoba
Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Canada
These are some of the groups you can help in this important work.
How do I donate my car for Parkinson Disease
Are you looking for other ways to give? These folks are all partnered with Donate a Car Canada . If you have a car, truck, van, or SUV you are looking to donate for Parkinson Disease, we can help! One recent donor gifted their 2000 VW Beetle for a gift of $2,109.71! We are here to turn your car into cash for the cause you care about!
This happens in 3 Easy Steps!
- Click the red button below and fill in a donation form. This should take you less than 10 minutes. Or, just call in to 1-877-250-4904. A real, live, caring person will take or return your call!
- Wait for a call from the towing agent and get set up with your free tow. This usually takes place within 1 – 5 business days.
- Watch your inbox for your tax receipt.
Simple, quick, and always free for both you and the charity you love.