I have said for a couple of years that I don't know what I'll do when I have to let go of my beloved car. I still don't. It was involved in a hit & run last week and I just found out it's a total loss. I'm now face-to-face with what the words "recycle your ride" really mean on a personal level! Continue reading "It’s a Sad, Sad Day: When “Recycle Your Ride” is About More Than Metal and Tires" →
You have Our Gratitude
- Thank you Michelle from Calgary for donating a 1996 mazda B2300 to BC & Alberta Guide Dog Services
- Thank you Metro Roofing & Sheet Metal from Langley for donating a 2004 Ford F250 to Kidney Cancer Canada
- Thank you Faythe from Surrey for donating a 2003 Hyundai Elantra to Focus on the Family Canada
- Thank you Jenner Chevrolet Buick from Victoria for donating a 2008 Ford F350 to Autism Canada
- Thank you Axumawit from Edmonton for donating a 2007 Dodge Caliber to Kids Cancer Care Foundation
- Thank you Brett from Sherwood Park for donating a 1985 Ford F150 to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Irene from Toronto for donating a 2004 Toyota Echo to Toronto Humane Society
- Thank you Huong from Oakville for donating a 2010 Subaru Forester XT to ElderDog Canada Inc.
- Thank you Les Centres from Toronto for donating a 2005 GM Chevrolet to Kidney Cancer Canada
- Thank you Robert from Edmonton for donating a 2006 Audi A4 to Boyle Street Community Services
- Thank you Amanda from Winnipeg for donating a 2004 Nissan Murano to Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Thank you Jeffrey from Cumberland for donating a 2001 Toyota Echo to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Jeffrey from Cumberland for donating a 2002 Subaru Outback to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Vivianne from Red Deer for donating a 2003 Ford Windstar to Red Deer Hospice Society
- Thank you Dale from East St Paul for donating a 1998 GMC 1500 to Diabetes Canada