What paperwork is required once I’ve donated my vehicle?

A: You will need to sign your vehicle registration/ownership document. Then, you will provide it to the tow agent when they arrive to pick up your vehicle.

In British Columbia, an ICBC Transfer Tax form will also need to be completed and provided to our tow agent.

In Quebec, our tow agent will provide you with the ATAC (Attestation de transaction avec un commercant) form that is needed in order to cancel your registration and insurance.

About the Author

Sandra McDonald

Sandra McDonald has not set their biography yet