A: To Donate a boat, in most cases, it will need to be dropped off at our nearest sales agent and some unique procedures will apply. We will work closely with you and our auction agents to determine the best process. To donate a boat today, go to the donate now page. For problems relating to entering the boats serial number, please see faq #14.
You have Our Gratitude
- Thank you John from High River for donating a 2004 Nissan Xterra to A Better World Canada
- Thank you Roslin from Surrey for donating a 1998 Ford Windstar to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Janna from Mission for donating a 2010 Subaru Forester to Vancouver Rape Relief and Women's Shelter
- Thank you Tu from Edmonton for donating a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan to Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation
- Thank you Vaughn from Canmore for donating a 2007 Mini Cooper s to Youth Unlimited Calgary
- Thank you Vernon from Delta for donating a 2005 Honda Pilot to Parkinson Society British Columbia
- Thank you Estate of Donald from Toronto for donating a 2003 Honda Pilot to Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- Thank you Tracy from Mission for donating a 2002 Ford F-150 to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Doug from Corunna for donating a 2003 honda civic to Diabetes Canada
- Thank you Michael from Duntroon for donating a 2009 Hyundai Elantra to OPACC Ontario Parents Advocating for Children with Cancer
- Thank you Nicholas from Etobicoke for donating a 2008 Pontiac G6 to Wounded Warriors Canada
- Thank you Elisabeth from Ottawa for donating a 2007 Volvo XC70 to AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT)
- Thank you Jessica H. from Kanata for donating a 2009 Mazda MA5 to Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
- Thank you Nathan from Dartmouth for donating a 2010 Hatch back Mazda 3 to Kidney Cancer Canada
- Thank you Jasna from North Vancouver for donating a 2000 Toyota Camry to Diabetes Canada