I was so sad to have to move and have to get rid of my dear little toyota tercel that had got me through many years of safe driving and big snow storms. She never let me down, so I never wanted to let her down either. I vowed to keep her in my yard, which I did for 5 years and she had all my barn cats living in her in the winter. Then I met an american and had to move to the States as a snow bird which meant that tenants had to move into my house. That meant that i had to get rid of my little car. I felt that i had betrayed her until my husband suggested that I donate her to the SPCA which I did. Now my heart is not so heavy, because she was donated to help save animals.
You have Our Gratitude
- Thank you Rie from Banff for donating a 2008 Kia Rio to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Robert from Victoria for donating a 2002 Subaru Forester to Victoria Cool Aid Society
- Thank you Tim from Heritage Pointe for donating a 2002 Infiniti I35 to Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation
- Thank you Nolan from Whitecourt for donating a 1998 Chrysler Intrepid to Alberta Cancer Foundation
- Thank you Nicole from Kitscoty for donating a 2009 Ford Potiac Wave to Adopt-A-Dog Save-A-Life Inc.
- Thank you Leanne from Cranberry Portage for donating a 2004 Toyota Echo to Canadian Cancer Society
- Thank you Chris from Rocky view county for donating a 2010 Dodge Journey to Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation
- Thank you Susan from Nanaimo for donating a 1999 Ford F 150 to Canadian Cancer Society
- Thank you Helene from Blackie for donating a 2003 Toyota Camry to Foothills Country Hospice Society
- Thank you Estate of Sam from Orleans for donating a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu to Canadian Cancer Society
- Thank you Rose Marie from Winnipeg for donating a 2004 Buick Century custom to Diabetes Canada
- Thank you Greig from Williamswood for donating a 2005 Ford Focus to The Salvation Army
- Thank you Taylor Leopold from Russell for donating a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan to Ottawa Stray Cat Rescue
- Thank you Erla from Calgary for donating a 1999 Subaru Legacy to Diabetes Canada
- Thank you Dianne from Winnipeg for donating a 2004 Suzuki Aerio to Canadian Mental Health Association, National