A: We accept most vehicles including but not limited to cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, trailers, RV’s and boats. There are a few conditions that must be met in order for your vehicle to qualify.
- Donation must be made by the registered owner, or their legal representative.
- Vehicle must be registered in Canada.
- Vehicle must be in ‘complete’ state with no major parts missing.
- We do accept vehicles with body damage.
- Special conditions will apply to boats, trailers, and RVs
- We cannot accept vehicles with insurance claims against them.
- We cannot accept vehicles with liens or encumbrances on them.
- In most cases RVs are required to be dropped off, however they will be handled on an individual basis.